Our Student Finance Team are here to help and are available from Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm. If you would like to arrange a personal meeting please contact us on the details below to arrange.
Marcus Stoneham – Head of Income
Tel: +44 (0)7585-129-099
Self-Funding Students – 0204 502 3863
We are committed to assisting you in your studies wherever possible. If you are experiencing any unforeseen financial difficulties in paying your Tuition Fees you must contact the Finance Team for support and advice as soon as possible.
Tuition fees vary by course, but as a guideline, for the year 2021/22 tuition fee costs for undergraduate programmes are £9,250 per academic year for UK/EU students.
For more detailed information about tuition fees, please visit the Dates and Fees page.
How to pay your tuition fees
If you are an International student, you can pay your fees in your local currency via TransferMate (formerly PaytoStudy). This helps to ensure that you receive competitive foreign exchange rates without incurring international banking fees. You’ll receive the exchange rate for that day which will be guaranteed for 48 hours and will be able to choose between wire transfer and credit card payment methods.
To pay online:
- Confirm your Student Reference Number – this is your application number and begins with an A, followed by 8 digits
- Visit the payment website and complete the brief registration form. Choose between wire transfer and credit card payment. Confirm your personal details.
- If you chose credit card payment just enter your details.
- If you are paying by bank transfer, please make your payment to the instructed bank account. You will be required to upload the following documents to your TransferMate account.
- Receipt of payment
- Copy of your passport
- Offer letter
Your payment will be made in your local currency and once TransferMate receive your funds and required documents, they will transfer the funds to us in sterling and email you confirmation of payment.
- Sort Code: 20-55-34
- Account Number: 70533971
- Bank Name: BARCLAYS BANK PLC
- SWIFT / BIC: BARCGB22
- Address: 51 Mosley Street, Manchester, M60 2AU
- Beneficiary Name: QAHE (ULST) LTD Main Account
- IBAN Code: GB66BARC20553470533971
Please ensure that you always quote your name and Student ID when making payment so we can allocate your payment to your student account as soon as possible.
Credit / debit card
The University accepts payments from the following cards:
- Visa Credit
- Visa Debit
- Visa Electron
- American Express
We also accept credit/debit card payments over the phone and in person. If you wish to make a payment over the phone please contact the telephone number below:
You can pay by credit/debit card or cash/cheque at the Finance offices at the Birmingham and London campuses.
Please note that we may require you to provide photo identification at the time that you make such payment.
This identification should either be a passport or student ID card which we will copy and attach to your application.
If you have any questions relating to finance, then please don’t hesitate to contact our finance team on the details below: